Today almost all post offices of Ukrposhta resumed their work. Temporarily there are no post offices in the localities where the fighting takes place. But we're doing everything possible to resume work as soon as possible.
See the current working schedule of the post offices on the website
Please note that in the event of escalation of hostilities in the community, the schedule of post offices will be adjusted according to the situation.
CURRENT LIST OF SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE POST OFFICES OF UKRPOSHTA:
1) Delivery. Please note that Ukrposhta cancels the fee for storage of parcels until the end of hostilities.
2) Pensions - will be delivered at the appointed time, if the situation will allow letter carriers and travelling post offices to move around the village
3) Domestic postal items acceptance - EXCLUSIVELY IN OPEN FORMAT.
4) Transfers - we accept and pay out without restrictions (large sums if possible), except for transfers from/to aggressor countries, as well as depending on the possibilities of encashment. Thank you for understanding.
5) Payments are accepted as usual. We will inform you later about the payment of pensions and subsidies.
6) Newspapers - we deliver what we have (there can still be peace news). Delivery of new editions will be announced later.
7) We sell consumer goods as usual.